Sunday, October 4, 2009

Kid's Wall Tiles

A few years ago, I went to Market in New Orleans. I had just found out I was pregnant for our "2nd" baby. At the time, we didn't know it was a girl, much less there was a 2nd girl in there. Anyway, I passes a booth of "wall tiles" that were painted to match kids rooms. They were the CUTEST thing I had seen!!! And, as usual, I said, "I can do that!" It beat buying someone elses work when I could customize to the girls room's colors. So, I did one for Isabella
& one for Sophia:
Then I did a few for birthday gifts.


Then one of my biggest fans {Sista, Sista-In-Law} ordered a couple for her own birthday gifts.


She came back all excited!
The feedback and information from the other Moms at the birthday parties was so positive and encouraging.
So now, it's official:
I am taking orders.
Orders for Boys Rooms.
Orders for Girls Rooms.
Custom colors.
Custom designs.
Custom Ribbons and Cords.
{for hanging}
Now all you have to do is contact me.
Email ANYTIME:
Look forward to hearing from you!
More Pictures TOMORROW
{This time I'll show the canvases you can order}

No comments:

Post a Comment